NZ Hair and Beauty Industry Training Organisation Inc
HITO is the hair and beauty industry training organisation.
HITO is the organisation appointed by the Government to develop and implement industry qualifications for the hair and beauty sectors.
HITO set the standards for the following qualifications within the hair and beauty industries.
- National Certificate in Salon Support
- National Certificate in Barbering
- National Certificate in Hairdressing (Professional Stylist)
- National Certificate in Hairdressing (Advanced Cutting)
- National Certificate in Hairdressing (Advanced Colouring)
- National Certificate in Hairdressing Management
- National Certificate in Beauty Services (Nail Technology)
- National Certificate in Beauty Services (Cosmetology) – being redeveloped
- National Certificate in Beauty Services (Beautician) – being redeveloped
- National Certificate in Beauty Services (Body Therapy) – being redeveloped
- National Certificate in Beauty Services (Electrology) – being redeveloped
- New Zealand Certificate in Hairdressing (Professional Stylist) Level 4
- New Zealand Certificate in Commercial Barbering Level 4
HITO also manages the apprenticeship programmes for hairdressing and barbering in New Zealand
SPA Wellness Japan Association
SPA Wellness Japan Association (former name : Soin Esthetic Association) is a Non-Profit Organization, Recognised by Tokyo Metropolitan Government in 2005 with a strong passion for protection of rights and interests of consumers as well as growth of esthetics industry under the guidance of Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan.
Our visions are the following:
- To establish and enhance the credibility of beautician and their social status
- To promote the establishment of beauty salons
- To educate and train reliable beauticians
- To research the safety and effectiveness of beauty techniques and products
- To provide professional certification
SPA Wellness Japan Association provides five star services to the customer and our technique and knowledge are promised through the high level of education system. We educate and raise the professionals from Japan to the world.
Founded in 1946 in Brussels with our Head Office in Zurich, Switzerland, Comité International d’Esthétique et de Cosmétologie – CIDESCO is the World Standard for Beauty and Spa Therapy.
Our membership is open to the leading schools, colleges and beauty centres of the world and students looking to achieve a superior level of training and the CIDESCO Diploma qualification which is recognised worldwide. CIDESCO Australia is now the only CIDESCO section in Australia and is currently taking memberships for students, graduates, Employees and Employers across Australia.
Our main aims are to:
- Establish and uphold the highest standards of Beauty and Spa therapy throughout Australia in our CIDESCO accredited training schools here.
- Promote Aesthetics on an international and National basis.
- Promote the exchange of professional knowledge, new developments and information through regular marketing activities, networking events and at our annual international Congress.
- Create recognised training centres that lead to the CIDESCO Examination and CIDESCO Diploma.
Membership is open to Beauty Centres owned by holders of the International CIDESCO Diploma which provide clients with the best possible service and conform to certain conditions. Beauty Centre members receive a metal plaque to advertise that they are ‘Beauty Centres Recommended by CIDESCO’.
Vocational Training Council
Established in 1982, the Vocational Training Council (VTC) is the largest vocational and professional education and training provider in Hong Kong. VTC provides valuable credentials for some 250 000 students each year through a full range of pre-employment and in-service programmes with internationally recognised qualifications.
There are 13 member institutions under VTC group. They are:
- Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong
- Institute of Professional Education And Knowledge (PEAK)
- School for Higher and Professional Education (SHAPE)
- Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education (IVE)
- Hong Kong Design Institute (HKDI)
- International Culinary Institute (ICI)
- Pro-Act by VTC
- Hotel and Tourism Institute (HTI)
- Chinese Culinary Institute (CCI)
- Maritime Services Training Institute (MSTI)
- Youth College
- Integrated Vocational Development Centre (IVDC)
- Shine Skills Centre
Human Resources Development Service of Korea
Association of International Cosmetology Education (ACE)
Association of International Cosmetology Education, which is an incorporated association (nonprofit foundation) We provide a direction for the international cosmetic culture and legal proceedings through the communication and agreement with the authorized cosmetic associations and national groups across the world. For the development of cosmetic business, we set up the market places in which cosmetologists in the world participated. Moreover, we hold seminars and competitions for the sharing of international cosmetic techniques, skills and trends.