SPA Wellness Japan Association
SPA Wellness Japan Association (former name : Soin Esthetic Association) is a Non-Profit Organization, Recognised by Tokyo Metropolitan Government in 2005 with a strong passion for protection of rights and interests of consumers as well as growth of esthetics industry under the guidance of Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan.
Our visions are the following:
- To establish and enhance the credibility of beautician and their social status
- To promote the establishment of beauty salons
- To educate and train reliable beauticians
- To research the safety and effectiveness of beauty techniques and products
- To provide professional certification
SPA Wellness Japan Association provides five star services to the customer and our technique and knowledge are promised through the high level of education system. We educate and raise the professionals from Japan to the world.
Vocational Training Council
Established in 1982, the Vocational Training Council (VTC) is the largest vocational and professional education and training provider in Hong Kong. VTC provides valuable credentials for some 250 000 students each year through a full range of pre-employment and in-service programmes with internationally recognised qualifications.
There are 13 member institutions under VTC group. They are:
- Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong
- Institute of Professional Education And Knowledge (PEAK)
- School for Higher and Professional Education (SHAPE)
- Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education (IVE)
- Hong Kong Design Institute (HKDI)
- International Culinary Institute (ICI)
- Pro-Act by VTC
- Hotel and Tourism Institute (HTI)
- Chinese Culinary Institute (CCI)
- Maritime Services Training Institute (MSTI)
- Youth College
- Integrated Vocational Development Centre (IVDC)
- Shine Skills Centre
Human Resources Development Service of Korea
Association of International Cosmetology Education (ACE)
Association of International Cosmetology Education, which is an incorporated association (nonprofit foundation) We provide a direction for the international cosmetic culture and legal proceedings through the communication and agreement with the authorized cosmetic associations and national groups across the world. For the development of cosmetic business, we set up the market places in which cosmetologists in the world participated. Moreover, we hold seminars and competitions for the sharing of international cosmetic techniques, skills and trends.
Thailand Professional Qualification Institute
Thailand Professional Qualification Institute (Public Organisation) is chartered to develop workforce with professional qualifications system, support professional bodies to set occupations standards and accredit certification bodies that assess against occupational standards. The ultimate goal is to develop workforce according to skills demands and economic trends, which will raise human capital capabilities in the era of ASEAN Economic Community
We are HITO which stands for the Hair and Beauty Industry Training Organisation. We’re appointed by the Government to develop and implement industry qualifications for the hair and beauty industries. We also set the standards for the qualifications for those industries including:
- New Zealand Certificate in Beauty Therapy
- New Zealand Certificate in Commercial Barbering
- New Zealand Certificate in Hairdressing (Professional Stylist)
- New Zealand Certificate in Hairdressing (Advanced Cutting)
We also manage the apprenticeship programmes for barbering, beauty therapy and hairdressing in New Zealand.